Friday, June 11, 2010

All Day Fun Day July 3, 2010




Hey kids, my good friend Jason set up this really amazing fest called ALL DAY FUN DAY! The line-up is pretty solid. The flyer is pretty self explanatory except it doesnt mention how much it is to get in. Im thinking its $10. Im not too sure but I'd go regardless if I didnt live so far and without any real means of getting there. By all means go if you are in the area!


here are links to all the bands:

Mothercountry Motherfucker

All Day Fun Day!
The Continental Club
1658 12th Street
Oakland, CA 94607

I couldn't find any links for Mothercountry Motherfucker so if anyone has a link to anything of theirs, send it on over.

Peace,

Paul

3 comments:

BIG KIDS said...

mothercountry mothercukers is actually amazing and internet free at this point.

The drummer is ilya from Fischer. The bassist is Mike from Bread and Circuits, Fuel, Baader Brains, etc. and Spencer, this other awesome dude plays guitar. Hella tight. <3

Bryan said...

Im pretty sure Mike Kirsch is on the 6-string and vocals. But you are totally right about being internet free minus a few you-tubes. I saw them play out in Ventura and it was awesome!

conheartist said...

yea man, I saw them open up for Failures in Riverside this year and they were pretty amazing. So I went to see them in Long Beach the following night but I missed them :/