Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Have nothing to do this Summer?

Here is a list of bands coming through town. When I mean town, somewhat locally within a 70 mile radius because their is hardly anything going on in Orange County. Most of these bands are in the punk/hardcore genre or what have you. I'll be posting more shit on here too. Keep in mind I dont have internet so I dont get to go 'online' as much as I'd like to. In other words, bear with me.

Comadre/Glasses(Germany)
7.28 Wednesday. Che Cafe, San Diego.
7.31 Saturday. TBA.
8.07 Saturday. Kinda Like  A Fest 6, Half Moon Bay(I know this is nowhere near here but I've gone to this event the past two years and its ALWAYS a good time).
8.13 Friday. TBA, LA.

Thou/Moloch(England)
6.12 Saturday. Che Cafe, San Diego.
6.14 Monday. Vacation Vinyl, LA. 7pm EARLY SHOW.
6.14 Monday. The Smell, LA 9pm LATE SHOW.
6.15. Tuesday. Hyde Park Half, Inglewood. w/Dangers

1994!/Big Kids
6.25 Friday. The Seldner House, LA.
6.26 Saturday. Back to the Grind, Riverside.  w/Rogue State and Summer Vacation.
6.27 Sunday. East Side Cafe. w/Summer Vacation and Color Chromatic.


We Were Skeletons
7.16 Friday San Diego/Riverside
7.17 Saturday. Fort Rodolfo, Laguna Hills. w/Maladie, Satie, Towers and Dogs of Ire.

Good Luck
6.02 Wednesday. Che Cafe, San Diego.

Maladie
7.17 Saturday. Fort Rodolfo, Laguna Hills. w/ Satie, Towers, Dogs of Ire and We Were Skeletons.
8.15 Sunday. Back to the Grind, Riverside. w/Rogue State and Nunca Invierno.

No comments: